This course delivered by Civil Service College
With the rapid growth of digitalisation in our society today, we need to stay in touch with the constant change in user needs and expectations in order to continue delivering good service. This programme will help you to understand the basics of web analytics and provide you the tools and skills to retrieve and make informed decisions with the insights derived to optimise user experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Articulate the basics of what can be tracked using web analytics
- Scope a problem statement and design a mechanism to keep track of success
- Track and optimise customer experience across digital touchpoints
- List and understand the services available in Whole-of-Government Application Analytics (WOGAA)
- Use WOGAA as one of the tools to evaluate the health of your services
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles on the left.
- Service practitioners with little or no prior experience with web analytics looking to learn more about the relevant frameworks and web analytics platforms available, and/or using WOGAA as a tool.
Full course fee
8% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
How To Register
To find out more about the upcoming run dates and registration, please click here