This course is delivered by NUS-ISS
Today’s digital era demands new perspectives, new digital skills, and new ways of thinking to help businesses stay relevant in the dynamic digital environment. Regardless of industry or sector, organisations need to develop strategic plans that are responsive and agile to key digital business drivers including new market growth opportunities, customer experience or operational excellence to help them remain stay competitive in the new Digital Economy.
To take a proactive role in driving business change and delivering real business value with the right digital solution, Digital Professionals must have the skills to understand their organisation’s end-customers’ needs and the environment that it operates within. This Digital Business Analysis course will elevate the business analysis skills of participants with a holistic and enterprise perspective and to consider how organisations are increasingly being disrupted and transformed by the pervasive use of digital technologies along with the rise of disruptive business models.
This course will equip the participants with the knowledge and techniques on how to become more customer centric, data-driven, and agile as they perform business analysis activities. The participants will also learn how to exploit platform business models and ecosystems to enhance their company’s business value.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and analyse the organisation’s digital business, the industry and environment in the digital economy.
- Identify and develop innovative opportunities through strategic analysis, the use of platform business models and an inclusive digital ecosystem.
- Evaluate new ways of thinking to interpret data, connecting ideas and guide collaborative decision-making to solve complex problems.
- Evaluate analysis tools and techniques to identify and justify portfolio initiatives that can fully support the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Identify and design a highly customer centric and innovative business model.
- Identify and build agile and lean strategies that can maximise value for customers in fast changing environment, with speed and flexibility.
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Targeted for IT or business professionals who already have project-level business analysis experience but who are new to strategic-level enterprise business analysis that take digital innovations and trends into account. Relevant practising professionals include:
- Digital leaders
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
What To Bring
You must bring your internet-enabled computing devices (laptops, tablet etc) with power chargers to access and download programme materials. No printed copies of programme materials are issued. Please refer to the full tech specifications here.
This course is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following:
- Introduction to Digital Business Analysis
- Digital Environment Scanning
- Platform Thinking
- Strategic & Portfolio Thinking
- Business Innovation & Design Thinking
- Data & Architecture Thinking
- Lean & Agile Thinking
During this course, participants will actively engage in hands-on activities using case-based learning to gain the knowledge and skills they need to become more customer-centric, data-driven, and agile while performing business analysis activities. The participants will also learn how to exploit platform business models and ecosystems to enhance their company’s business value.
Full course fee
8% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
16 Aug 2023 to 18 Aug 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Aug - 16, 17, 18
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
19 Feb 2024 to 21 Feb 2024 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.