This 2-day programme provides a hands-on overview of analytics using MS PowerBI and Excel.
You will learn how to use data visualisation as part of your decision-making process, leading to better business outcomes.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- clean data and prepare for data visualisation
- create a data model base on a star-schema
- create data visualisation for data exploration and analysis
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Ideal for domain specialists who deal with data and need to visualise it for understanding and intervention.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge in MS Office.
- Pleae bring your own Microsoft Windows 10 laptop computer with recommended minimum specification of Dual Core 1.8GHz 64-bit and 8 GB RAM.
- Understanding of MS Excel.
- MS Power BI (which can be downloaded for free from MS website).
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Analytics
- Cleaning & Preparing Data
- Introduction to Data Warehouse
- Star Schema and Multi-Dimensional Analysis
- Data Visualisation
Full programme fee( excluding GST)
8% GST on programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please visit the learning partner’s
website to find out about the updated programme fee funding breakdown, eligibility, terms and conditions.
24 Jul 2023 to 25 Jul 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 2 days
Jul - 24, 25
Time : 9.00am - 6.00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can register directly through the learning partner's registration portal.
||The learning partner will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.