|| 3 days
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Click here to contact us
This course is delivered by CloudMile
This course will familiarise you with Google Cloud's flexible infrastructure and platform services, with a specific focus on Compute Engine. It uses a combination of lectures, demos, and hands-on labs to explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components like networks, systems, and application services.
Participants will also learn how to deploy practical solutions such as hybrid networking, customer-supplied encryption keys, security and access management, quotas and billing, and resource monitoring.
This course is ideal for Infrastructure Engineers and Infrastructure Architects.
To get the most out of this course, participants should:
• Have completed Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
or have equivalent experience
• Have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Have systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the ICT Infrastructure clusters and tagged to the following competencies:
- Apps Development: Cloud Application Arcchitecture
- ICT Infrastructure: Cloud Infrastructure
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- Infrastructure Architects
- Infrastructure Engineers
This course is delivered via Virtual Instructor-Led Training. There is technical assessment which includes labs and quiz sessions as part of this course.