Learn how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure.
You will be taught how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilising Azure storage, implement authentication and authorisation, and secure your solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities.
You will also pick up how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services, and include event-and-message-based models in your solutions. The programme also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimising Azure solutions.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- implement and manage Azure compute solutions
- connect and consume Azure services and third-party services
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles on the left.
- ICT&SS Professionals who are interested in Azure development.
- ICT&SS Professionals who are taking the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam
You should have the following:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, and the Azure Portal.
- Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on, a SQL or NoSQL database product (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar).
- Experience writing code to handle authentication, authorization, and other security principles at the intermediate level.
- A general understanding of HTML, the HTTP protocol and REST API interfaces.
- If you are new to Azure and cloud computing, please consider one of the following resources:
This programme is delivered via virtual instructor-led mode and will cover the following topics:
- Creating Azure app service web apps
- Implement Azure functions
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Implement IaaS solutions
- Implement user authentication and authorisation
- Implement secure cloud solutions
- Implement API management
- Develop app service logic apps
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Full course fee
8% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
This programme does not include the certification exam. If you are interested to take the certification exam after completing this programme, please email email@example.com
08 Jan 2024 to 12 Jan 2024 (Full Time)
Duration: 5 days
Jan - 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
Time : 9:00AM to 5:00PM
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
||GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.