This programme teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Programme topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- design a governance solution.
- design a compute solution.
- design an application architecture.
- design storage, non-relational and relational.
- design data integration solutions.
- design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- design network solutions.
- design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- design monitoring solutions.
- design migration solutions.
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Targeted at ICT&SS Professionals who have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, governance, designing and architecting solutions.
Before attending this programme, you must have either completed programme AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator, or previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and strong conceptual knowledge of:
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
- Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
- Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
- general application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Module 1: Design governance and compute solutions
- Module 2: Design storage and data integration solutions
- Module 3: Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions
- Module 4: Design network, continuity, and migration solutions
This course does not include the certification exam. If you are interested to take the certification exam after completing this programme, please email email@example.com.
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
||GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.