Dive into the two cornerstone domains of being a System Architect: Integration Architecture, and Identity and Access Management. In this 4-day workshop, our Architect experts will present you with a case study scenario that will be broken down and digested through iterative exploration. Learn how to design and build secure, scalable, and high-performing integration and identity solutions through a combination of lecture, demos, hands-on exercises, and workshop presentations and discussions.
In this programme, you will be able to learn:
- Recommend appropriate integration patterns (Remote Process Invocation — Request and Reply, Remote Process Invocation — Fire and Forget, Batch Data Synchronisation, Remote Call-In, and UI Update Based on Data Changes) to address integration requirements
- Recommend appropriate integration capabilities (SOAP, REST, bulk, streaming, canvas, Workflow outbound, Apex, and Salesforce Connect) to address integration requirements
- Recommend the appropriate SSO Flow or OAuth flow to address identity and access management requirements
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- ICT&SS Professionals who are Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts working to earn their Salesforce System Architect credential, for consultants or technical experts working to earn their individual Architect credential, and for Salesforce Developers and Administrators looking to expand their overall capabilities with the Salesforce Platform.
- Platform Developer I credential
- Experience working with Integration Projects, OAuth, and connected apps
This programme will cover the following topics:
- Create, retrieve, update, or delete records with SOAP API
- Integrate with Salesforce ssing REST API
- Insert, update, upsert, or delete large volumes of data with BULK API
- Push relevant data to users in real time with streaming API
- Send information to a designated endpoint with outbound message
- integrate your apex with an external service using callouts
- integrate data from an external data source using Salesforce Connect
- Synchronise Data with Heroku Connect
- Connect business processes in Salesforce with platform events
- Publish change events with change data capture
- Invoke remote call-in patterns
- Invoke request and reply patterns
- Invoke fire and forget patterns
- Synchronise batch data
- Update ui based on data changes
- Visualise data
- Review SSO fundamentals
- Review identity management
- Review identity management concepts
- Understand Salesforce as an identity provider
- Accept Third-Party Identity in Salesforce
- Understand Social Sign-On and Open ID Connect
- Enable users to authenticate with SSO Flows
- Initiate flows with IDP
- Initiate flows with SP
- Troubleshoot identity issues
- Grant client application access with OAuth Flow
- Generate access tokens with username password flow
- Initiate web server flow
- Grant application access with user agent flow
- Connect to Salesforce using JWT Flow
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 to 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
This course does not include the certification exam. Participants who are interested in taking the certification exam after completing this course, please register and pay the exam fees through Salesforce.
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.