The Certified Software Testing Professional programme aims to provide you with sound understanding of the methods, processes, tools and technologies in software testing with a focus on the software quality control and security assurance perspectives.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- appreciate the importance of software quality and security
- explain software testing process and practices in V model and agile (SCRUM) software development process
- explain the essential build-and-test environments
- perform test planning and test case design
- generate and analyse software metrics for quality measurement
- apply white box testing techniques including static code analysis, dynamic code analysis, code coverage, unit testing and etc.
- apply black box testing techniques including functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing, performance testing and etc.
- apply security testing techniques such as fuzzing test, security code analysis and etc.
- perform test results analysis and reporting
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Any Public Service Officer involved in the improvement and maintenance of software quality control and security assurance; and/or in a Software Tester, Software Developer or IT Project Manager role.
You must have:
- a polytechnic diploma or a university degree in ICT, IT, Telecom, Computer/Information Science;
- software engineering with 1-year of testing experience;
- any degree/diploma with 3-years of testing experience.
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Software testing principles and processes
- Development and test environment setup
- Test planning, test case design and reporting
- White box testing
- Black box testing
- Security testing
This programme includes a certification exam that will be conducted at the end of the programme. It consists of a written assessment and a practical assessment.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.