The CIO Milestone Programme aims to enable CIOs to adopt a strategic role within their agencies to influence and drive digitalisation agenda by leveraging innovative use of technologies. A comprehensive programme paced out over seven months, it is specially designed for you to acquire deeper understanding of emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership; digital business models, sharpen your ability for high-impact stakeholder influence and distil the learnings from government digitalisation case studies that will benefit your agencies directly.
As Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Heads of Departments, be equipped with the right knowledge and tools to drive your digitalisation journey at your respective agencies. The CIO Milestone Programme is carefully designed by practitioners for practitioners to ensure that you can apply your learnings to solve real-world problems faced by your agency through six (6) modules, learning journey pit stops and capstone project components.
The CIO Leadership in the Digital Age (Module 1), is a practice-oriented induction into the multifaceted journey of a digital leader, seeding the motivations for deepening perspectives and approaches to be covered in subsequent modules of the milestone programme.
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- understand the emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership in organisations
- acquire essential skills & competencies for managing high performing teams
- deepen understanding of digital business models and approaches to driving digitalisation
- sharpen abilities for high-impact stakeholder engagement and influence
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Public Service Leaders or Officers in Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Director/Deputy Director of IT or Digital, Technical Solution Manager (TSM) roles.
- Head of Departments embarking on their digital transformation journey.
This module is held over two (2) consecutive full days. The module will be delivered face-to-face with highly interactive, hands-on, real-world practice-oriented sessions, covering the following:
- CIO leadership in Digital Age
- Managing yourself & your team: Essential skills & competencies for managing high performing teams
- Developing growth mindset & engendering innovation culture
- Stakeholder engagement strategies
- Driving digitalisation & managing change
- Understanding digital organization and ecosystem models
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee for 2023 is to be confirmed.
Module: CIO Leadership in the Digital Age
Dates*: Run 3: 21 – 22 Sep 2023 (2 days)
*subject to change
How To Register
Registration for this programme is by-invite only. Successful candidates will be notified by GovTech Digital Academy (DA). If you wish to be nominated for this programme, please email us.