|| 2 days
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Click here to contact us
The CIO Milestone Programme aims to enable CIOs to adopt a strategic role within their agencies to influence and drive digitalisation agenda by leveraging innovative use of technologies. A comprehensive programme paced out over seven months, it is specially designed for you to acquire deeper understanding of emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership; digital business models, sharpen your ability for high-impact stakeholder influence and distil the learnings from government digitalisation case studies that will benefit your agencies directly.
As Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Heads of Departments, be equipped with the right knowledge and tools to drive your digitalisation journey at your respective agencies. The CIO Milestone Programme is carefully designed by practitioners for practitioners to ensure that you can apply your learnings to solve real-world problems faced by your agency through six (6) modules, learning journey pit stops and capstone project components.
User-Centric Design & Product-Centric Agile Delivery (Module 2) enables you to delve into the important role and mindset change for user-centric design and product-centric agile delivery to drive digital transformation.
Module: User-Centric Design & Product-Centric Agile Delivery
Dates: 23 – 24 Feb 2023 (2 days)
This module is delivered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand the importance of user-centric design and explains why organisations have leveraged this in driving digital transformation and innovation.
• Analyse and evaluate the use of the product-centric models for organising the digital delivery teams.
• Apply agile delivery frameworks for product-centric organisations.
In addition, you will also
1. Summarise the key concepts and elements of user-centricity design, product-centric agile delivery (What).
2. Analyse the importance, mindsets and roles of user-centric design and product-centric agile delivery to drive digital transformation (Why).
3. Apply tools and techniques to design service journey. Examples such as user-research, ideation and prototyping (How).
4. Apply product-centric agile delivery frameworks (How).
5. Lead and organise teams to adopt user-centricity, product-centricity and agile delivery practices (How).
6. Provide leadership support in evaluating effectiveness of practices and in overcoming challenges (How).
Who Should Attend
Public Service Leaders
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Tech Management functional cluster and tagged to the following competencies:
Tech Management: Digital Strategy and Planning
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
This module is held over two (2) consecutive full days. The module will be delivered face-to-face with highly interactive, hands-on, real-world practice-oriented sessions, covering the following:
• Mindsets and Perspectives
• User-Centric Design
• Product-Centric Organisations
• Agile Delivery
Full course fee
8% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full Course Fee for 2023 is to be confirmed.
How To Register
The programme is currently by invitation only.