The CIO Milestone Programme aims to enable CIOs to adopt a strategic role within their agencies to influence and drive digitalisation agenda by leveraging innovative use of technologies. A comprehensive programme paced out over seven months, it is specially designed for you to acquire deeper understanding of emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership; digital business models, sharpen your ability for high-impact stakeholder influence and distil the learnings from government digitalisation case studies that will benefit your agencies directly.
As Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Heads of Departments, be equipped with the right knowledge and tools to drive your digitalisation journey at your respective agencies. The CIO Milestone Programme is carefully designed by practitioners for practitioners to ensure that you can apply your learnings to solve real-world problems faced by your agency through six (6) modules, learning journey pit stops and capstone project components.
User-Centric Design & Product-Centric Agile Delivery (Module 2) enables you to delve into the important role and mindset change for user-centric design and product-centric agile delivery to drive digital transformation.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- evaluate and recommend leadership actions to drive the application of user-centric design in the organisation
- understand, analyse and evaluate the use of the product-led models for organising the digital delivery teams
- take leadership actions to guide their teams in the application of agile delivery frameworks for product-led organisations
In addition, you will also:
- summarise the key concepts and elements of user-centricity design, product-centric agile delivery (What)
- analyse the importance, mindsets and roles of user-centric design and product-centric agile delivery to drive digital transformation (Why)
- apply tools and techniques to design service journey. Examples such as user-research, ideation and prototyping (How)
- apply product-centric agile delivery frameworks (How)
- lead and organise teams to adopt user-centricity, product-centricity and agile delivery practices (How)
- provide leadership support in evaluating effectiveness of practices and in overcoming challenges (How)
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Public Service Leaders or Officers in Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Director/Deputy Director of IT or Digital, Technical Solution Manager (TSM) roles.
- Head of Departments embarking on their digital transformation journey
This module is held over two (2) consecutive full days. The module will be delivered face-to-face with highly interactive, hands-on, real-world practice-oriented sessions, covering the following:
- Mindsets and Perspectives
- User-Centric Design
- Product-Centric Organisations
- Agile Delivery
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee for 2023 is to be confirmed.
Module: User-Centric Design & Product-Centric Agile Delivery
Dates*: Run 3: 16 – 17 Oct 2023 (2 days)
*subject to change
How To Register
Registration for this programme is by-invite only. Successful candidates will be notified by GovTech Digital Academy (DA). If you wish to be nominated for this programme, please email us.