The CIO Milestone Programme aims to enable CIOs to adopt a strategic role within their agencies to influence and drive digitalisation agenda by leveraging innovative use of technologies. A comprehensive programme paced out over seven months, it is specially designed for you to acquire deeper understanding of emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership; digital business models, sharpen your ability for high-impact stakeholder influence and distil the learnings from government digitalisation case studies that will benefit your agencies directly.
As Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Heads of Departments, be equipped with the right knowledge and tools to drive your digitalisation journey at your respective agencies. The CIO Milestone Programme is carefully designed by practitioners for practitioners to ensure that you can apply your learnings to solve real-world problems faced by your agency through six (6) modules, learning journey pit stops and capstone project components.
Digital Solutioning (Module 4) enables you to sharpen skills in managing the ICT function’s optimal use of technology to meet business needs. This includes leading the ICT function to be up-to-date in new technologies, innovating to find appropriate use of digital technologies, incorporating this into the strategic business plan and developing/implementing digital technology architecture and methodologies.
At the end of the programme, you will be able to:
- apply best practices to understand evolving digital capabilities, their business impact and use cases
- understand the central platforms and solutions that GovTech has made available for CIOs
- direct the translation of the strategic use cases into the development and implementation of digital technology architecture with relevant methodologies / disciplines that can support the agency’s ICT plans
- manage the development and operation of modern digital solutions within the digital architecture/platform to achieve agility and end-to-end quality
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Public Service Leaders or Officers in Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Director/Deputy Director of IT or Digital, Technical Solution Manager (TSM) roles.
- Head of Departments embarking on their digital transformation journey.
This module is held over one (1) full day. The module will be delivered face-to-face with highly interactive, hands-on, real-world practice-oriented sessions, covering the following:
- Know the CIO’s role in digital solutioning and key technology enablers – especially the newer technologies such as AI, IoT, Blockchain etc., their use cases, and the practical issues to consider in Implementation, Operations, and other considerations.
- Improve CIOs’ competence in distilling the value and opportunities of relevant technologies into business terms to engage business leaders.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee for 2023 is to be confirmed.
Module: Digital Solutioning
Date*: Run 3: 26 Jan 2024 (1 day)
*subject to change
How To Register
Registration for this programme is by-invite only. Successful candidates will be notified by GovTech Digital Academy (DA). If you wish to be nominated for this programme, please email us.