|| 1 day
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Click here to contact us
The CIO Milestone Programme aims to enable CIOs to adopt a strategic role within their agencies to influence and drive digitalisation agenda by leveraging innovative use of technologies. A comprehensive programme paced out over seven months, it is specially designed for you to acquire deeper understanding of emerging and evolving facets of digital leadership; digital business models, sharpen your ability for high-impact stakeholder influence and distil the learnings from government digitalisation case studies that will benefit your agencies directly.
As Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Chief Technology Officers (CTOs) and Heads of Departments, be equipped with the right knowledge and tools to drive your digitalisation journey at your respective agencies. The CIO Milestone Programme is carefully designed by practitioners for practitioners to ensure that you can apply your learnings to solve real-world problems faced by your agency through six (6) modules, learning journey pit stops and capstone project components.
Digital Solutions (Module 4) enables you to sharpen skills in managing the ICT function’s optimal use of technology to meet business needs. This includes leading the ICT function to be up-to-date in new technologies, innovating to find appropriate use of digital technologies, incorporating this into the strategic business plan and developing/implementing digital technology architecture and methodologies.
Module: Digital Solutions
Date: 13 Apr 2023 (1 day)
This module is delivered by NUS-ISS.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
· Apply best practices to understand evolving digital capabilities, their business impact and use cases.
· Understand the central platforms and solutions that GovTech has made available for CIOs.
· Direct the translation of the strategic use cases into the development and implementation of digital technology architecture with relevant methodologies /disciplines that will can support the agency’s ICT plans.
· Manage the development and operation of modern digital solutions within the digital architecture/platform to achieve agility and end-to-end quality.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at:
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Director/Deputy Director of IT or Digital
Technical Solution Manager (TSM)
Head of Departments embarking on their digital transformation journey
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Tech Management functional cluster and tagged to the following competencies:
Tech Management: Digital Strategy & Planning
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Over the course of this 1-Day module, you will obtain understanding of newer technologies (such as AI, IOT, Blockchain and hyper-automation), and associated reference architectures and central platforms, that can provide new value to government agencies, as well as understanding of supporting technologies (e.g. DevSecOps and Cloud Operations Automation technologies) that allow for better digital design and operations. The module will be delivered face-to-face with highly interactive, hands-on, real-world practice-oriented sessions, covering the following:
• Digital technologies that can provide new value to government agencies
• Central Platforms and Solutions
• Digital Technology Architecture to Support New Technology Use Cases
• Modern Digital Development and Operations
Full course fee
8% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full Course Fee for 2023 is to be confirmed.
How To Register
The programme is currently by invitation only.