|| 3 days
Click here to contact us
This course is delivered by NUS-ISS
This course is targeted at participants who have completed the Service Design course
and are interested to pursue deeper applications of the topics in their work. It will provide coaching and advisory support throughout the process of applying Service Design to the workplace. Relevant resources, tools and expert feedback will be provided to the team. Participating organisations and participants can choose to focus on any of the relevant topics based on their organisational needs and job requirements.
Upon completion of the coaching clinic, participants will be able to:
• Pursue deeper applications of the topics in their work pertain to Service Design
• Gain expert coaching and advisory support by experienced NUS-ISS lecturers on relevant topics
• Obtain relevant resources, tools and expert feedback from experienced NUS-ISS lecturers
• Take ownership in the process and bring their questions and challenges to the session
• Select and focus on any of the given relevant topics based on their organisational needs and job requirements
Who Should Attend
This course is applicable to practitioners and managers who need to know how to apply design thinking to evolve ideas from abstract to service concept and design.
This course has been designed for Service, Product, and Project Managers seeking to extend their innovation skillset, ideally for:
• Product Development Managers
• Service Improvement Teams
• Product and Service Managers
• Project Managers
• Innovation Managers
• Quality & Process Improvement Managers
• Marketing Managers & Executives
• Customer Service Managers
Participants must complete the Service Design
course before the coaching clinic session. The clinic is recommended to be held within 6-12 months of the last completion date of respective courses.
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Applications Management functional cluster and tagged to the following competencies:
Apps Development: Service Design
Apps Management: Application Portfolio Management
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- UX Designer
- Product Manager
- Project Manager (Agile)
- Digital Business Analyst
One Coaching Clinic Service package consists of 6 x half-day sessions. Each session is 3 hours, either in the morning 9am to 12pm or afternoon 2 to 5pm. Detailed scheduling and scope will be pre-arranged with the participants. This clinic will be requested on an ‘Agencies-specific’ basis in small groups of project-based or work application coaching. Recommended group size is 2 to 5 participants. Participating Agencies are to discuss with NUS-ISS prior to the start of the clinic on the number of packages required for their projects.
The clinic will cover the following topics:
- Map ‘As-Is’ Service Journey and identify opportunities for Innovation/Transformation
- Coaching/mentoring sessions are planned around key areas that will impact success of blueprinting initiative:
a. Project scoping and gathering of existing research/data e.g. business process maps, customer support logs.
b. Facilitating blueprinting workshops to collaborate with internal stakeholders to visualise actual service structure from customer and service provider perspectives (B2C or B2B).
c. Coaching the process of conducting qualitative research to validate/fill gaps in customer journey and internal processes.
d. Mapping of actual service structure, including identification of service breakdowns, pain-points etc.
e. Calling out opportunities for design thinking /innovation/transformation.
Full course fee (per coaching clinic package)
7% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
How to Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
The Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.