As more organisations adopt cloud-based systems, new complexities and challenges surface. To ensure that cloud security professionals have the required knowledge, skills and abilities to audit, assess and secure cloud infrastructures, (ISC)² and the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) have developed the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSPSM
The CCSP credential reflects in-depth knowledge derived from hands-on information security and cloud computing experience. It validates practical know-how for professionals whose responsibilities involve cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
CCSP defines the qualifications and experience necessary to competently secure cloud services. Ultimately, it provides a new benchmark for cloud security knowledge and competence and is viewed as the most reliable indicator of overall proficiency in cloud security.
They can choose three of the following programmes:
Above offer is only available to participants of CISSP and CCSP programmes.
- Navigating Cyber Insurance (2 CPE credits)
- Techniques for Malware Analysis (2 CPE credits)
- Gaining Support for Your Security Program (2 CPE credits)
- Communicating with the C-Suite (2 CPE credits)
- Introduction to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (2 CPE credits)
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- gain knowledge in addressing the unique information security demands intrinsic to cloud
- enhance your credibility and marketability for the most desirable cloud security opportunities
- affirm your commitment to understanding and applying security best practices to cloud environments
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- CCSP credential with minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time IT experience, of which 3 years must be in information security and 1 year in one of the six domains of the CCSP examination. Earning the Cloud Security Alliance’s CCSK certificate can be substituted for 1 year of experience in one of the six domains of the CCSP examination. Earning (ISC)2’s CISSP credential can be substituted for the entire CCSP experience requirement
- Associate of (ISC)2 Credential A candidate who doesn’t yet have the required experience to become a CCSP may become an Associate of (ISC)2 after successfully passing the CCSP exam. The associate of (ISC)2 will then have six years to earn the experience needed for the CCSP certification
What to Bring
You must bring your internet-enabled computing devices (laptops, tablet etc) with power chargers to access and download programme materials. No printed copies of programme materials are issued. Please refer to the full tech specifications here.
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Architectural concepts and design requirements
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform & infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Legal and compliance
This programme does not
include the certification exam. Participants who are interested to take the certification exam after completing this programme, please register and pay the exam fees through NUS-ISS
or directly with Pearson Vue
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this course. Please visit the learning partner’s website to find out about the updated course fee funding breakdown and eligibility.
30 Oct 2023 to 03 Nov 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 5 days
Oct - 30, 31Nov - 01, 02, 03
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
26 Feb 2024 to 01 Mar 2024 (Full Time)
Duration: 5 days
Feb - 26, 27, 28, 29Mar - 01
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here to register through training provider's registration portal if you have the NUS Online Application Portal (OAP) account. Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
||The learning provider will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.