In light of heightened information security concerns, organisations are looking at security as part of software development and the software lifecycle. You will learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle, which is critical to a (ISC)² Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Common Body of Knowledge (CSSLP CBK) Training Seminar.
You will learn about the tools, processes and on how security should be built into each phase of the software lifecycle. The course details security measures that must be put in place during the requirements, design, implementation, testing and acceptance phases as well as during deployment, operations, maintenance and ultimately disposal.
This programme will ensure you are properly prepared to take on the constant evolving vulnerabilities exposed in software development.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to learn security best practices and industry standards for the software lifecycle.
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Public Service Officer who wishes to attain a holistic understanding of how information security considerations could be built into the software development lifecycle to better protect the enterprise information assets.
- Public Service Officer who wishes to sit for the CSSLP® exam.
- ICT&SS Professional in a Software Developer, Development Manager, Technical Architect, Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Manager or Information Security Professional/Manager role.
- CSSLP Credential Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) in one or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)2 CSSLP CBK® or three years of recent work experience with an applicable four-year college degree.
- Associate of (ISC)2 Credential For those who do not meet the professional experience requirements, you can still become an Associate of (ISC)2 by completing and submitting the examination form and successfully passing the CSSLP examination.
What To Bring
You must bring your internet-enabled computing devices (laptops, tablet etc) with power chargers to access and download programme materials. No printed copies of programme materials are issued. Please refer to the full tech specifications here.
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Secure Software Concepts
- Secure Software Requirements
- Secure Software Architecture and Design
- Secure Software Implementation
- Secure Software Testing
- Secure Software Lifecycle Management
- Secure Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance
- Secure Software Supply Chain
This programme does not
include the certification exam. Participants who are interested to take the certification exam after completing this course, please register and pay the exam fees through NUS-ISS
or directly with Pearson Vue
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please visit the learning partner’s website
to find out about the updated programme fee funding breakdown and eligibility.
27 Nov 2023 to 01 Dec 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 5 days
Nov - 27, 28, 29, 30Dec - 01
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here to register through training provider's registration portal if you have the NUS Online Application Portal (OAP) account. Alternatively, please contact email@example.com
||The learning provider will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.