This short programme covers the theory and techniques for creating effective visualisations based on graphic design. You will apply these principles and techniques to create rich visualisations for analysis and presentation using widely a popular tool, Tableau.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- define data visualisation and its role in data analytics
- understand the various types and components of data visualisation
- explain and implement the principles of data visualisation
- develop graphs, charts and interactive visuals using enterprise tools
- develop maps to perform geospatial analysis
- apply the principles and techniques of data visualisation to solve real world problems
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Targeted at GovTech officers who work with data and would like to acquire data visualisation skills.
Learners are required to have working knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Learners are required to bring your own laptop for the class.
This programme is delivered face-to-face and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Data Visualisation
- Working with Data in Tableau
- Advanced Visualisations in Tableau
- Enhancing Visualisations in Tableau
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
26 Jul 2023 to 28 Jul 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 2.5 days
Jul - 26, 27, 28
Time : 9:00am - 6:00pm
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can register directly through the learning partner's registration portal.
||The learning partner will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.