Equip yourself with an understanding of Design Thinking and how to apply it to shape better customer interaction and experience. You will learn about the Design Thinking mindset and framework with a focus on applying common design tools, including Personas, Customer Journey Mapping and "How Might We" in your work. Your learning will be primarily experiential in nature through case studies and group exercises.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- understand and explain the concepts and mindset of Design Thinking
- start applying common Design Thinking tools in your work
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- This programme is for GovTech officers only.
This programme will cover:
- Design Thinking Fundamentals
- Design Thinking Framework
- Design Tools and Techniques
- Case Study
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
For exact dates, please contact Chee Hong
How To Register
This programme is for GovTech officers only. Please click on the Register button to apply via Workday.