|| 0.5 day
Click here to contact us
This course is delivered by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The AWS Certified Security Specialty exam validates technical skills and experience in securing and hardening workloads and architectures on the AWS platform. Participants with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this half-day, course to learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will help you prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and mapping them to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course includes presentations, group discussion, practical exercises, and sample questions.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS security best practices
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time spent studying for the AWS Certified Security Specialty exam
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at professionals who perform a security role
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- A minimum of five years of IT security experience, designing and implementing security solution.
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads, and security controls for workloads on AWS.
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Apps Infrastructure and ICT Infrastructure functional cluster and tagged to the following competencies:
- Apps Management: Cloud Application Architecture
- Cybersecurity: Security Design & Engineering
- Cybersecurity: Cloud Security
- ICT Infrastructure: Cloud Infrastructure
- ICT Infrastructure: Infrastructure Application Design & Management
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- Application Infrastructure Architect
- Application Infrastructure Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- DevOps Engineer
- Infrastructure Architect
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Solutions Architect
This course is delivered virtually and will cover the following topics:
- Preparing for the exam
- Incident response
- Logging and monitoring
- Infrastructure Security
- Identity and access management
- Data protection
This course does not include the certification exam voucher. Participants who are interested to take the certification exam after completing this course, please contact the WorkDay Team (GovTech) or directly with Pearson VUE and PSI via the Amazon Website.
Full course fee
7% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
Duration: 0.5 day
06 Dec 2022 to 06 Dec 2022 (Full Time)
Time : 9.00am - 1.00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
The Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.