|| 1 day
Click here to contact us
This course is delivered by Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
People with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare to successfully pass the exam. The workshop explores the exam’s topic areas, shows how they relate to architecting on AWS, and maps them to specific areas for future self-study. It includes sample exam questions from each domain and discussions of concepts being tested to help test-takers better eliminate incorrect responses.
Topics in the course will address each of the exam’s five subject domains.
- Design for Organisational complexity
- Design for New Solutions
- Migration Planning
- Cost Control
- Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
This course includes presentations, group discussion, and sample questions.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- Allocate time spent preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at Solutions architects who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architectures on AWS
- Experience evaluating cloud application requirements and making architectural recommendations for their implementation, deployment, and provisioning
- Proficiency at providing guidance in using best practices in architectural design across multiple applications/projects in an enterprise
- An understanding of hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with the AWS CLI, the AWS Management Console, AWS APIs, the AWS Billing Console and AWS CloudFormation
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Apps Infrastructure and ICT Infrastructure functional clusters and tagged to the following competencies:
- Apps Management: Cloud Application Arcchitecture
- Apps Management: Solution Engineering
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
- Application Infrastructure Architect
- Digital Business Analyst
- Digital Services Manager
- Infrastructure Architect
- Solutions Architect
This course is delivered virtually and will cover the following topics:
- Testing (center) information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Sample exam questions
Full course fee
7% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
This course does not include the certification exam voucher. Participants who are interested to take the certification exam after completing this course, please contact the WorkDay Team (GovTech) or directly with Pearson VUE and PSI via the Amazon Website
Payment for this course is to Xtremax Pte. Ltd
Duration: 1 day
16 Dec 2022 to 16 Dec 2022 (Full Time)
9.00am - 5.00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
The Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.