The ICAgile certified Agile Coaching workshop is a comprehensive 3-day programme designed to provide you with a deep understanding of the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. This interactive workshop focuses on the essential skills and knowledge required to effectively coach and facilitate Agile teams.
You will learn the differences between mentoring, facilitating, professional coaching and teaching. Be introduced to foundational team coaching skills, concepts for starting and growing teams in an Agile environment and with a focus on teams and organisations as human systems.
This workshop will equip you with the necessary skills to create a safe, collaborative environment for healthy conflict resolution within Agile teams. A key objective of this workshop is to develop a deep understanding of the professional coaching skillset and its value in serving individuals on an Agile team. Whether you're a seasoned Agile professional or just starting out, this workshop is an excellent investment in your professional development and will provide a valuable foundation for your Agile coaching journey.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the role of Agile coaching and its impact on teams
- develop an understanding of Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and its importance in Agile coaching, including an exploration of how the brain reacts to stress
- acquire fundamental professional coaching and mentoring skills to effectively support Agile teams
- learn and practice effective conflict resolution techniques to create a safe, collaborative environment for Agile teams
- master the use of powerful questions and gain practical experience in coaching conversations to continuously improve your coaching skills
- develop the ability to facilitate outcome-driven coaching sessions that drive high performance in Agile teams
- compare and contrast the dynamic duo of coaching and mentoring and explore the appropriate use of each in different situations
- acquire the skills to choose the right role (mentor, facilitator, consultant, trainer, coach, etc.) at the appropriate moment to best serve Agile teams
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Designed for Agile Coaches or aspiring coaches with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring and teaching in service of various Agile teams.
- Other relevant roles include ScrumMasters, Iteration Managers, Agile Project Managers and Leaders. Although it is not a formal prerequisite, this certification is best pursued after Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF).
- Prior knowledge of Agile project methodology, which can be achieved by attending IT01A19 ICAgile Certified Agile Professional.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please click here to find out about the updated programe fee funding breakdown and eligibility.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
12 Jul 2023 to 14 Jul 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Jul - 12, 13, 14
Time : 9.00am - 6.00pm
07 Nov 2023 to 09 Nov 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Nov - 07, 08, 09
Time : 9.00am - 6.00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
||GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.