The ICAgile certified Agile Team Facilitation workshop is a comprehensive 2-day programme designed to equip you with the key skills and knowledge needed to facilitate self-organising teams effectively. This interactive workshop focuses on developing the mindset and role of an Agile Team Facilitator and provides a hands-on approach to learning a range of tools and techniques for facilitating productive meetings and driving successful outcomes.
You will gain practical tips and strategies for handling team conflicts and fostering collaboration in an Agile environment. By the end of the workshop, be equipped with the skills and confidence needed to facilitate Agile practices and help your teams achieve your goals. Whether you're a seasoned Agile professional or just starting out, this workshop is an excellent investment in your professional development and will provide a valuable foundation for your Agile facilitation journey.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- explore the path of Agile facilitation and how this role plays out with your teams
- preview, plan and conduct team activities
- learn how to organise, plan and facilitate work meetings
- teach each team member to organise, innovate and collaborate to the agreed-upon goals
- master the basics of facilitation to derive outcomes
- learn how to create exciting and effective team activities
- acquire knowledge of facilitation tools and the techniques to use the tools for common Agile practices
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Designed for Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching.
- Relevant roles include Scrum Masters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and public service officers with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
- Prior knowledge of Agile project methodology, which can be achieved by attending IT01A19 ICAgile Certified Agile Professional.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Word.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please click here to find out about the updated programme fee funding breakdown and eligibility.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
06 Sep 2023 to 07 Sep 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 2 days
Sep - 06, 07
Time : 9.00am - 6.00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
||GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.