This programme is delivered by Singapore Polytechnic
There has been renewed interest learning in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning in recent years. This is fuelled by the recognition that data generated contains a wealth of information that can be distilled from it. This programme helps to provide an introduction to the fundamentals of AI and machine learning and how it could impact your work. The programme also imparts practical skills on how to apply machine learning without requiring coding.
This programme aims to introduce artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). It focuses on learning how to apply AI and ML to solve real-life problems. Through practical sessions, you will experience the setting up and use of a simple machine learning tools that do not require coding.
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- distinguish AI from machine learning, and deep learning
- list some AI use cases
- compare supervised with unsupervised machine learning
- frame a business problem to be solved using AI and ML
- build a working machine learning model using low-code/no-code AI tools
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- Targeted at ICT&SS Professionals who wish to experience setting up a simple AI and machine learning system to solve real-life problems.
Basic experience and knowledge in networking, system administration and understand security concepts.
This programme is delivered via virtual instructor led mode and will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to AI and ML
- Use cases for AI and ML
- Online/cloud-based machine learning tools
- Supervised learning applications
- Unsupervised learning applications
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please visit the learning partner’s
website to find out about the updated programme fee funding breakdown, eligibility, terms and conditions.
13 Oct 2023 to 13 Oct 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 1 day
Oct - 13
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can register directly through the learning partner's registration portal.
Click here to register for 14 Apr 2023 class
||The learning partner will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.