In this programme, you will learn all the fundamentals that a product manager needs to know about metrics. Gain in-depth learnings on the key roles that a product manager should perform during the metrics process, how to manage teams so that everyone can collaboratively track towards success, and how you can drive better data-driven decisions and insights.
Note: This virtual instructor led programme (2 consecutive half-day sessions) is open for registration to all Public Service Officers via this link
After completing the programme, you will be able to:
- learn and craft your own metrics plan based on your product and work, collaborating with your peers and trainer as you build your product
- empowered to apply your plan, and be ready to drive towards producing even greater products
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to job role section.
This programme will cover the following topics:
- What do we measure and why
- The importance of metrics
- Your role as a product manager in metrics
- How other organisations measure
- Building evidence-driven culture
- Crafting Metrics
- How to create quality metrics that fit your company strategy
- The difference between common metrics frameworks
- Using the North Star metric
- Key Metrics Concepts
- The different types of metrics and when to use them
- How to understand customers and behaviour
- The jargon of metrics
- Creating your Metrics Plan
- An overview of the metrics process
- Breaking down business goals into actionable metrics
- Building out your metrics plan using our Metrics Planning Canvas
- Considering what can go wrong with metrics
- Common biases
- Crafting Check Metrics to guard against unintended consequences
- Operationlising Metrics
- Implementing metrics tracking
- The importance of communication in the metrics process
- When and how to report on your metrics
Payment for this programme is to Mind the Product, base on respective currency and subjected to exchange rate.
This virtual instructor led programme (2 consecutive half-day sessions) is open for registration to all Public Service Officers via this link
For GovTechies, please apply through self-source mode and register directly with the Learning Partner – Mind the Product.
For other WOG Officers, please contact your respective training coordinator to register directly with the Learning Partner – Mind the Product.