Identify common types of human errors and how you can prevent ICT and data security incidents. This programme provides a general understanding of human factors with reference to the ‘Dirty Dozen’ which is applicable across industries such as aviation, healthcare etc. You will gain in-depth knowledge through case studies in identifying root causes of incidents, adopt practical measures, and best practices to avoid ICT and data security incidents.
At the end of this programme,
you will be able to:
- identify the human factors and how it can lead to ICT and data security incidents
- apply root cause analysis (RCA) techniques, the Fishbone diagram and the 5 ‘Whys’, to accurately identify the root cause(s) of incidents and near misses and recommend the appropriate prevention strategy
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
This programme will cover the following topics:
- trend and analysis of the incidents reported by Agencies caused by human errors which are avoidable
- 'Dirty Dozen' concept of the 12 human factors which can result in ICT and data security incidents (sharing ofcase study)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process and the techniques of the Fishbone diagram and the 5 ‘Whys’ on case scenarios for group discussion and presentation
- recommendation of best practices to avoid human errors as the incident-prevention strategy
Participants will receive an e-certificate of participation/ attendance for this programme.
31 Jan 2024 to 31 Jan 2024 (Full Time)
Duration: 0.5 day
Jan - 31
Time : 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Apply through your organisation's training request system
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
||The learning partner will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.