Technology is evolving rapidly in today’s world, leading to the opening of new opportunities for value creation with services such as machine learning, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), cloud computing, blockchain and transforming IT into a key driver of business and competitiveness. As a result, this gives ITIL 4 Foundation practitioners in Singapore an advantage since IT Service Management is seen as an essential strategic skill to have.
ITIL 4 is AXELOS’ latest version of the most popular IT Service Management guidance. ITIL 4 certification holders in Singapore range from students familiarising themselves with ITIL and other industry best practices, to trained professionals experienced with previous versions of ITIL. The ITIL 4 certification is essential for any individual interested in IT Service Management.
- familiarise with the framework of ITIL 4 service management and the ways it has developed to take on modern services, technologies and working methods
- act as a guide for users to apply in their professional development, work, and further studies
- analyse the ideas of the service management framework to prepare yourself for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job role section
- Aspiring individuals in the Service or IT industry
- Process Managers/Consultants/Practitioners
- Service Team Leaders/Managers/Supervisors
- Project Managers, Service Desk or Help Desk Personnel
- Quality Professionals
- Human Resources Planning Professionals
- Relationship Professionals
- Business/Strategy Development Professionals and anyone with interest in IT Service Management
None, although familiarity with IT terminology would be beneficial.
This programme will cover the following topics:
1. Key Concepts of Service Management
- Utility, Warranty and Service
- Customer, Sponsor and User
- Risks, Value, Costs, Outputs and Outcomes
- Service Relationship Management and Service Offering
2. ITIL Guiding Principles
- Begin Where You Are
- Focus on Value
- Advance Iteratively with Feedback
- Promote and Collaborate on Visibility
- Work and Think Holistically
- Keep it Practical and Simple
- Automate and Optimise
3. Four Dimensions of Service Management
- People and Organisations
- Information and Technology
- Suppliers and Partners
- Processes and Value Streams
4. ITIL Service Value System – Components and Purposes
5. The Interconnection of the Service Value Chain and Value Stream
6. Key ITIL Practices - Their Purpose and Its Contribution to the Service Value Stream
- Information Security Management
- IT Asset Management
- Relationship Management
- Supplier Management
- Event and Monitoring Management
- Release Management
- Service Configuration Management
- Deployment Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Continual Improvement
- Change Enablement
Certification Exam: 40 multiple-choice-questions, 1 hour exam with 65% pass mark leads to the individual certification achievement.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
Funding is available for this programme. Please visit the learning partner’s website to find out about the updated programme fee funding breakdown and eligibility.
15 Nov 2023 to 17 Nov 2023 (Full Time)
Nov - 15, 16, 17
Time : 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.