|| 2 days
||9.00am - 5.00pm
Click here to contact us
This course is delivered by Objective Experience
As organisations mature in their approach to Human Centered Design, the question remains “How do I integrate this methodology into our work, our culture, and our way of creating product?”. This two day course will teach you the foundations of design thinking, and how to introduce deeper empathy and customer understanding into designing the right product with your customers in mind. We will ensure you understand the essential fundamentals of User Experience, User Interactions, Research, Analysis and Definition… with consideration to systems and the services your product provides.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Directly implement User Experience methodologies into your Agile, Sprint or Waterfall Methodology
- Understand how to engage your customers across qualitative and quantitative methods
- Understand how to analyze research data, and translate it into actionable features and designs
- Understand how to test, using empathy and a proven process that works
- Understand strategic and tactical considerations in your workflows
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at:
- Product Managers
- Product Designers
- Agile Staff (ie: Development, Design, Copywriting, Scrum Masters)
- Anyone with a desire for essential Human Centered Design 101 skills
This course will be delivered face to face over 2 days; participants are expected to attend both days in order to complete the course, which will be hosted at JustCo, Singapore [176 Orchard Rd, The Centrepoint]
The course will be catered; please notify of any dietary requirements 10 days prior to the course commencement, following registration.
ICT and SS Competency Framework
ICT and SS Competency Framework
As part of the ICTCF, this course falls under the Apps Development functional cluster and tagged to the following competencies:
- Apps Development: Interaction Design
- Apps Development: Content Strategy
- Apps Development: UX Writing
- Apps Development: Visual Design
- Apps Development: Product Strategy
- Apps Development: Frontend Design
- Apps Development: Design Research
- Apps Development: Service Design
The course is mapped to the following job roles:
This course will be delivered face-to-face, and will cover the following topics:
- Value and purpose of customer centered design
- Working with briefs, and defining problem statements
- Customer experience methodology
- Defining objectives
- Lean research, desktop / customer analysis / existing data / etc
- Translating research into insights through rapid analysis
- Communicating research (incl. stakeholder alignment) - UX strategic artifacts (ie: user journeys, customer personas, etc)
- Translating insights into implications (further strategic alignment)
Full course fee
7% GST on nett course fee
|Total nett course fee payable, including GST
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the course.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
The Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.