The Digital Products Delivery (DPD) is an intermediate programme that is part of the NUS-ISS Digital Products and Platforms Training Roadmap for practitioners in product management, project delivery, and system development. This programme equips participants with the skills and frameworks to effectively drive the delivery for new and existing digital products, orchestrate cross-functional teams and stakeholders, manage product requirements and release schedules, and establish support systems for continuous improvement.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Manage the end-to-end digital product delivery process and implementation with the engineering and cross-functional support teams
- Identify the technology stack and reference architecture for the various product archetypes to enable reliable product development and scalable delivery.
- Conduct comprehensive requirements analysis and gathering to ensure that the digital product meets user and business needs.
- Plan the digital product release cycle and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Set up and establish appropriate product monitoring, customer service, and engineering support services.
Who Should Attend
- Please refer to the job roles section.
- It is recommended that participants should be mature and self-directed in their learning, receptive to change and open-minded to learn new skills and tools.
- No work experience level prerequisites to attend this course.
- Suitable for industry professionals who wants to learn the skills and techniques to manage the development, launch and growth of digital products and services, including business stakeholders interested in digital product management methods and digital transformation.
- Most suitable for Product Managers, Business Managers, Product Owners, Programme Managers, Portfolio Managers, Service Delivery Managers and other specialists involved in multi-disciplinary product development teams.
What To Bring
You must bring your internet-enabled computing devices (laptops, tablet etc) with power chargers to access and download programme materials. No printed copies of programme materials are issued. Please refer to the full tech specifications here.
Digital Product Delivery Planning
- Digital Products Delivery Life Cycle from product inception to transition to operations and support
- Stakeholders collaboration and management
Digital Product Delivery Design
- Concepts of Product Archetypes
- Concept of Product Reference Architecture
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability, Safety (CIAS) factors
Architecture & Technology Stack
- Introducing Architecture and the Technology Stack
- The integration implications between Architecture and the Technology Stack
- Understand open source licensing and its implications
- Architecture & Technology Stack - the financials investments and total cost of ownership
Digital Product Release Management
- Product Planning and Strategy Alignment
- DevSecOps Framework
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Product Release Management
Digital Product Support
- Product Monitoring
- Customer and engineering support
Workshop: A Day in the Life of Digital Product Manager
The workshop will provide hands-on for the participants in applying the skills learned to managing the day-to-day challenges of the digital product manager in product delivery.
Full programme fee
8% GST on nett programme fee
|Total nett programme fee payable, including GST
With effect from 1 Jan 2023 till 31 Dec 2023
10 Jul 2023 to 12 Jul 2023 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Jul - 10, 11, 12
Time : 9:00am - 5:00pm
29 Jan 2024 to 31 Jan 2024 (Full Time)
Duration: 3 days
Jan - 29, 30, 31
Time : 9:00am - 5:00pm
How To Register
Apply through your organisation's training request system.
Your organisation's training request system (or relevant HR staff) confirms your organisation's approval for you to take the programme.
Your organisation will send registration information to the academy.
Organisation HR L&D or equivalent staff can click here for details of the registration submission process.
GovTech Digital Academy will inform you whether you have been successful in enrolment.